Expert Pool Enclosure Painting For Tampa Bay
A good protective finish on your pool enclosure is vital here in the Tampa Bay area. With so much exposure to the elements of the sea and sunlight, a painted pool enclosure can take a beating.
Do you have a bronze pool enclosure that shows signs of discoloration or a metal pool enclosure that is rusting or chalking in places? These are signs that it is past time to repaint them because the oxidation is already taking place. If left unprotected, the materials will only decay more quickly.
Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay offers all types of expert services including pool enclosure painting. If you're not sure whether to replace or repaint, let us take a look at the structure. A timely repainting may be all you need.
- RRP Certified Firm with Certified Renovators on Staff
- Certified for XIM Peel Bond applications
- Participation in the PDCA's Contractor College
- Certified Wolman Coatings and Deck Refinishing
- Certified Increte Systems Decorative Concrete Installer
- Licensed in Pinellas County (C-10072), Hillsborough County (PA-2810), & Pasco County (LP-09376)
- BBB Accredited Business
- Angie's List Super Service Award 2008-2012
Choose Your Pool Enclosure Painting Contractor Wisely
As a homeowner, you want to be sure that the Tampa Bay painting contractor you choose has expert knowledge of how to properly prepare and paint all types of surfaces. With this expertise, you can be sure the finish will last as long as possible.
- Wrought Iron
- Composite Wood
- Docks & Decks
The products used to paint pool enclosures and other surfaces require specific application and prep techniques. If the contractor isn't experienced, there can be problems with peeling.
Quality paint and sealants also make a difference in how long it will be before the pool enclosure has to be repainted. Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay offers you superior results whether we are painting your pool enclosure, exterior siding, interior, or any other surface.
Expert Prep & Paint Process For Pool Enclosures
- Prepping The Pool Enclosure - The enclosure surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with chalk removed. Chalk is the result metal oxidation. It can inhibit adhesion of the finish if not properly removed.
- Protecting The Area - Our expert Tampa Bay painting contractors then cover all areas which are not to be painted.
- Quality Primer Application - We then apply quality primer to halt additional oxidation on rusted areas.
- Sealer Application - A clear sealer is applied to ensure proper bonding of the paint and future resistance to chalking.
- Quality Coating Application - Sherwin Williams All Surface Enamel will be sprayed for a high-quality finish. There are a variety of beautiful colors in tones of white and bronze.