Are You Looking For A Palm Harbor Painting Contractor?
If you are looking for a reliable and professional Palm Harbor painting contractor, look no further! At Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay we are the Palm Harbor painting contractor of choice.
We started as a small, local Palm Harbor painting contractor, and have since grown to have over 20 employees that provide great work, attention to detail and outstanding customer service. With our small painting company feel and large company abilities we can meet any demanding schedule. For the new homeowner in Palm Harbor, we specialize in being able to meet your move-in deadline! We use only Sherwin William's products for our exterior and interior painting projects. Our entry door restoration is second to none, too. Residential or commercial, we've got your painting service needs covered.
Benefits of choosing us as your Palm Harbor painting contractor:
- Licensed & Insured Painting Contractors
- Affordable Prices with No Surprises
- Quality Service
- Large Job Specialists
- No Sub Contractors!
Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay does not use sub contractors. All the work performed is done by our team of professional Palm Harbor painting contractors that are safe, qualified and efficient. Most painting contractors in the Palm Harbor area do not have enough qualified painters on staff to meet demanding deadlines. Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay is the Palm Harbor painting contractor that does, though! We never miss a deadline - guaranteed!
Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay - Palm Harbor House Painter
Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay is the Palm Harbor house painter you can trust for a quality finish on both the interior and exterior of your home. From molding and trim to wallpaper removal and interior painting, we are the Palm Harbor house painter that can meet all deadlines and budgets!
When you choose us to serve as your Palm Harbor house painter, you can expect quality service and affordable prices on our great products. Our professional Palm Harbor house painters are prompt and courteous, and our proposals are our final price. No surprises or unexpected fees! Whatever your house painting needs are in Palm Harbor, you can rely on Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay to take care of everything.
Palm Harbor Interior Painters
Our Palm Harbor interior painters provide a variety of interior painting services including texture painting and wallpaper removal. Need trim and molding installed or painted? Our Palm Harbor interior painters can take care of that, too! Our painting services are not limited to residential painting, either. We specialize in large jobs, too, such as commercial painting and office painting project for businesses throughout the Palm Harbor area.
When you need a professional and reliable Palm Harbor interior painting contractor, call Integrity Finishes of Tampa Bay. Our Palm Harbor interior painters are more than willing to help with your interior painting project.
Palm Harbor Exterior Painting
If you have an older home in Palm Harbor and want to choose colors for your exterior painting project other than the standard paint colors you've been stuck with for a while, here are some guidelines:
- Light colors "advance" the Palm Harbor exterior painting of a home while dark colors cause it to "recede". This means that lighter shades of exterior paint will make your home appear larger and closer to the street, while darker shades make your home seem smaller and further away. If you want your house to blend in and be less noticeable, therefore, a darker hue is best.
- Light dramatically affects how colors appear to the human eye. In southern climates such as Florida, the harshness of brightness of the sunlight in Palm Harbor causes pale tints to appear washed out. So go with a color that is more vibrant for your Palm Harbor exterior painting project.
- If you want your gutters and downspouts to be less noticeable, paint them the same color as the house.
- Make sure any mildew problems are solved before you being your Palm Harbor exterior painting project. Test suspicious spots with household bleach and if they change color, you definitely have a mildew problem.
- Moisture problems are common in Palm Harbor, but these must be eliminated before exterior painting beings. If they are not, water will ruin even the best paint job.
It's always possible to get expert help from an expert Palm Harbor painting contractor. This is especially a good idea if you own a historical landmark and wish for it to be restored to its former appearance.